Carts and Trolleys
Mobility combined with ergonomic design for ideal movement and positioning of parts.
- Welded or bolted steel cart construction
- Load specific, heavy duty designs
- Electric, hydraulic and pneumatic alternatives
- Comprehensive standard product line
- Manual, tugger or guided vehicle interface
- Full line of accessories for specific plant or warehouse use
Moving products through a warehouse or distribution center often comes down to the basics: tuggers, material handling carts, trolleys and casters.
Tugger cart systems work almost identically to a real train, but on a small, focused scale just right for your operation. The train itself has a powered tugger operated by a person (like a locomotive) that tows a connected train of several non-powered carts and trolleys. In addition to tuggers, our carts can also be led around by AGVs or AGCs (Automatic Guided Vehicles/Carts). AGVs or AGCs are self-guided vehicles with on-board controls and either on-board or inductive power supply. They can be used for production processes or delivery, with specialty engineered part-holding details, pallet rollers, or scissor lifts mounted on top.
What is a Cart or Trolley?
A cart or flatbed trolley is a standard piece of equipment used for transporting materials in either distribution or manufacturing environments. They feature a straightforward design with a flat deck base with wheels (casters) on the bottom. They provide a platform for pushing or pulling materials.
Organizations that need to process, transport, manufacture, or distribute high volumes of materials understand that having the right pallet cart or flatbed cart can save an extraordinary amount of money in the long-term. The carts can be equipped with casters that have no brake or floor-lock brakes. The dollies can be customized for any container size like Gaylord containers, knockdown containers, wooden pallets, or larger custom applications. Weight limitations range from 1,000 – 13,000-pounds depending on specification. Heavier duty is available upon request.
Available in both rigid and swivel, our casters each possess our dual bolt pattern allowing for perfect alignment. All bearings are sealed precision for smooth and reliable long term operation. Our casters are:
- ideal for minimizing push/pull resistance
- capable of high speed towing
- capable of handling high dynamic loads
- highly resistant to wear and tear
- resistant to oils, greases and solvents
- hydrolysis and microbe-resistant
- able to retain flexibility in cold temperatures
Off the shelf items aren’t always the perfect fit for every environment or task. They aren’t always the most cost effective solution for material transport. Track Systems ensures the right product for the job and they will help you maximize moving and accessing goods throughout a plant. Here are just some of the specialty items we offer:
- 4 Wheel Carts
- 6 Wheel Carts
- Handling trolleys
- Heavy duty industrial carts
- Hydraulic lift carts and foot pump lifts
- Magnetic tape guided carts
- Pallet jack lifts, tilts and carts
- Picking carts
- Quad steer carts
- Rotating Carts
- Scissor lift tables and carts
If you don’t see what you are searching for, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you with design, engineering and more.