CARTS and TROLLEYS
Mobility combined with ergonomic design for ideal movement and positioning of parts.
- Welded or bolted steel cart construction
- Load specific, heavy duty designs
- Electric, hydraulic and pneumatic alternatives
- Comprehensive standard product line
- Manual, tugger or guided vehicle interface
- Full line of accessories for specific plant or warehouse use
Moving products through a warehouse or distribution center often comes down to the basics: tuggers, material handling carts, trolleys and casters.
Tugger cart systems work almost identically to a real train, but on a small, focused scale just right for your operation. The train itself has a powered tugger operated by a person (like a locomotive) that tows a connected train of several non-powered carts and trolleys. In addition to tuggers, our carts can also be led around by AGVs or AGCs (Automatic Guided Vehicles/Carts). AGVs or AGCs are self-guided vehicles with on-board controls and either on-board or inductive power supply. They can be used for production processes or delivery, with specialty engineered part-holding details, pallet rollers, or scissor lifts mounted on top.